Acoustics Label takes your privacy seriously. The following principles underpin the way we observe your privacy:
1. We appreciate the trust you place in us by providing us with your personal data. We will always use your personal data in a fair manner that does justice to the trust you place in us.
2. You have the right to clear information about how we use your personal data. We will always communicate transparently with you about what personal information we collect and why we collect it, what we do with it, with whom we share the information and who you can contact if you have any concerns.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
4. We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will cooperate with the relevant authorities. For cases not covered by data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted data protection principles.
Your data will be stored with the following purposes:
- Enabling communication between Acoustics Label and its relations;
- Executing relevant agreements between Acoustics Label and its relations and related information
- Sending e-mails with the following content; newsletters, offers and other updates on services and products.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to handle it properly. We may then give your personal data to our delivery service to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
To do this, we use your e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, billing address, name and address details and payment details. We do this on the basis of your consent. We save this information until your order is completed. We store certain customer data for longer in connection with the statutory tax retention obligation.
Provision to third parties
We cooperate with certain companies, which may receive your personal data mentioned above from us.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unlawful processing. The following measures are in place:
- All persons who may have access to your data on behalf of Akoestiek Label are obliged to maintain confidentiality;
- We maintain a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make backups of personal data to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents;
- Our employees are informed about the importance of personal data protection;
- We use secure connections that shield all information between you and our website when you enter personal data.
Duration of storage
For all data we store, we adhere to the term of the legal retention obligation. Your e-mail address will also remain stored in our newsletter address file until you indicate your wish to remove yourself. Data from Google Analytics and our online contact forms are stored for 26 months. After these 26 months, the data will be automatically deleted.
Rights regarding your data
Every customer obviously has the right to access, rectify or delete her data. You can also object to the processing of all or part of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com. You also have the right to have us transfer the data you have provided to us to yourself. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. If you have previously given us permission to process your personal data, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
Sharing personal data with third parties
NAKLANK only and exclusively provides third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities to avoid collecting data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information
We treat your data confidentially and do not publish it.
For our statistics, we use Google Analytics within which we anonymise the statistics and do not share them with other parties.
With your permission, we send e-mail newsletters. We do not use e-mail addresses for other purposes and do not share them with third parties. We use Mailchimp, our e-marketing tool with which we send our newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, please use our contact form or the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Our order system runs on a secure server within which we perform all administrative operations. This programme is protected by individual user names and passwords. Within this programme, data is stored which is only used for business purposes. This includes sending order confirmations, purchasing products and communicating about orders placed. We store personal
e-mail addresses of relations only for communication purposes.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly about this. If we cannot work things out with you, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority. This body supervises privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments following this document, please contact us.
Acoustics Label reserves the right to amend the privacy statement. You will be notified of this.
Akoestiek Label is located at Christiaen Huygensstraat 1 in Volendam (the Netherlands). You can reach us by calling +31 (0)20 808 7090 or emailing email@example.com.